Thursday, September 29, 2005

The first stop on the Eastern Performance Trials was Conard Pyle in Westgrove PA. The displays provided by Conard Pyle and other companies was quite impressive. The tour of the nearby growing facility was equally impressive. The following blog was compiled from my recent "worldwind tour" of six different growing facilities, garden centers and horticultural sites on September 21, 22 & 23rd. The displays were built for a one week garden tour by personnel in the horticultural field. I personally was rewarded with many new ideas which I will utilize at Greenscape Gardens. Many new plants were introduced at the Eastern Performance Trials and we will be the first to introduce to the St. Louis marketplace. I drove close to 1000 miles in 3 days to view these outstanding gardens, you'll be able to view my "garden" in minutes but many of these "gardens" will be coming to Greenscape Gardens in the future.

Greenscape Gardens

No comments: