Monday, December 07, 2009

The old sign philosopher has been working hard for the past 6 months in the garden center and hasn't taken the time to blog any sign philosophy. So now its time to catch up!

Now that Highway 40 is open again.....Horn broken, watch for finger.
Hang up and drive
Friends don't let friends garden naked.
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
I get enough exercise just pushing my luck.
Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
OK, who stopped payment on my reality check.
Axe me about ebonics.
Dain bramaged.
Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.
Boldly going nowhere.
If you lived in your car, you'd be home by now.
Beat the 5 o'clock rush, leave work at noon!
Out of mind....back in five minutes.
If our government took an IQ test, the results would be negative.
I souport publik edekasion
A bird in the hand...can be messy.
Anutur brilyunt mind diztroyed bi drugz.
As I said before, I never repeat myself.
No trespassing without permission.
Premises guarded by a trigger happy guard 4 nights a week...do you feel lucky!
Open seven days a week, and weekends too.
Teeth extracted by the latest methodists.
If you drink...don't park, accidents cause people.
I'm cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.
Eat right, excercise, die anyway.
Fight crime: Shoot back!
Bargain basement upstairs.
For Indoor OR outdoor use only.
I fought the lawn and the lawn won.
At my age, I've seen it all, done it all, heard it all...I just can't remember it at all.
My mother is a travel agent for guilt trips.
I used to be schizophrenic, but we're OK now.
What is the Hokey Pokey is really what it's all about?
Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional.

No comments: